To the Glory of God and in lasting and Reverent Memory of the Members & Adherents of this church who gave thier lives in the Great War 1914-1918.
"Their Name liveth for Evermore"
In Memoriam. The illuminated sign over the main entrance was erected by the congregation. In memory of -
Sister Jean McNair ( Poplar Mission )
Who lost their lives in the World War 1939-1945
The Memorial Stones of this Central Hall were laid on 10th Sept. 1907 by
Mrs AW Black
Rev. JW Butcher
Mr S Day
Mrs J Robertson
Mr J Dennis J.P.
Mrs J Robinson
Mrs J Hawley
Mrs WH Rolls
Mrs HB Law
Mr John Slack